Big announcement! Index will attend one of the leading Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Conference & Exhibition - AI & Big Data Expo taking place from 1-2 December at the Olympia, London.
Free In-Person & Virtual Event
1-2 December 2022 | Olympia, London
Join us for 2 days of top-level content and discussions around enterprise case studies from industry leaders, a vast exhibition exploring AI, Big Data, IoT, Blockchain, Cyber Security and Cloud technologies, live demos, dedicated network opportunities, and a start-up incubator.
Our ambassadors there - Eugen Garla - VP of Talent and Ovidiu Cernat - Account Manager will network with business and strategy leaders and data and engineering experts across the whole enterprise ecosystem about digital AI- and Data-backed hiring and remote digital transformation and how Index could help them in this journey.
About the expo
The AI & Big Data Expo World Series is a leading Artificial Intelligence & Big Data Conference & Exhibition that showcases the next-generation enterprise technologies and strategies from the world of Artificial Intelligence & Big Data, providing an opportunity to discover the practical and successful implementation of AI & Big Data to drive your business forward for a smarter future.
The AI & Big Data Expo will be co-hosted alongside the IoT Tech Expo, the largest global gathering for the Internet of Things sector, the Blockchain Expo, and the Cyber Security & Cloud Expo alongside TechForge’s Edge Computing Expo and Digital Transformation Week.
The global series prides itself on its industry-leading speaker line-up and real-life examples & case studies. And this edition is set to be bigger and better than ever:
- 19,000 attendees
- 750 speakers
- 800 exhibitors
- The advancements in Artificial Intelligence & Big Data,
- The impacts of AI & Big Data within Enterprise & Consumer sectors as well as Development platforms and Digital Transformation opportunities
- Business Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning & AI Algorithms
- Data & Analytics, Virtual Assistants & Chatbots
- Tarv Nijjar, Sr. Director BI & CX Effectiveness at McDonald’s
- Steluta Lordache, Lead Data Scientist (Civil Aerospace), Rolls-Royce
- Paul Agapow, Director at GSK
- Akash Bajpai, Vice President, Strategic Intelligence Unit (Risk & Compliance) at Citi
- Darren Atkins, CTO – Automation at NHS Foundation Trust
- Laura Roisch, Director, Digital product & service innovation at McKinsey’s
- Tomas Navarro, Future Projects Engineer at ESA (European Space Agency)
- Timothy Shokair, Director, Data Science at Condé Nast
Don’t miss out on keynotes, discussions, and dedicated meetings on the advancements and impacts in Artificial Intelligence and Big Data fields.
Stay tuned for more updates!